Pricing and Availability
Lessons are held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays, at rates of $30 for 30 minutes, $45 for 45 minutes, and $60 for 60 minutes.
- Pay tuition accounts on time and give proper notice of a need to cancel or re-schedule lesson times.
- Help students with scheduling practice time in their daily routine and to remind them regularly. Have a daily practice chart so they can record it.
- Provide a practice time and environment free from interruptions (family, friends, TV, computer or phone).
- Encourage progress.
- Practice is a small step each day which will result in a big difference by the end of the year.
- Communicate with the teacher about any questions, concerns or expectations you have regarding the student, choice of music or practice.
- Provide good quality equipment: Instrument, music stand, music books, exercise book, display folder, metronome.
- Support your child by insisting on daily practice and prompt and consistent lesson attendance.
- Remember... learning music is meant to be fun!
- Schedule 5-30 minutes of home practice each day for at least 3- 5 days per week.
- Complete the practice tasks the teacher has asked for.
- Bring a notebook for the teacher to write in if you have difficulty remembering what to practice.
- Feel free to ask your teacher questions during lessons regarding the music, what to practise, how to practise, etc.
- Remember... learning music is fun!
Terms & Conditions
- Students are expected to be timely for their lessons in order to have the full lesson time; commencing late will not adjust the official finish time (in order to respect the teacher/other student lessons). If you are running late please text me.
- If the teacher is running late, of course lessons will go over to ensure the full lesson takes place.
- If the student is unable to attend a lesson and has given notice to their tutor by 6pm the night before the scheduled lesson, it will be rescheduled for a mutually convenient time. If reasonable notice is not given, the lesson is forfeited and the full fee charged.
- Termination of lessons can happen with notice before the end of an invoice (i.e. after the block of 5).
- Late invoice payments will result in a $30 late fee added onto the next account